This white chicken chili is mouthwateringly good and has become a family favorite. So easy, delicious and comes together in 30 minutes.
Looking for more easy, weeknight dinners? Check out this video
30 Minute White Chicken Chili
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 1/2 lbs cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 15 oz cans great white northern beans
- 1 14 oz can chicken broth
- 1 can chopped, green chilis (drained)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup sour cream
- In large saucepan, saute onion and garlic in oil over medium heat until translucent.
- Then add chicken, beans, chicken broth, green chilis and spices. Cover and let simmer on low for 30 minutes.
- Stir in whipping cream and sour cream, heat till warm and serve.
I love to add cilantro and serve this with tortilla chips.