These bowls are full of protein, whole foods and deliciousness! If you’re looking for a fast and satisfying breakfast, check out the video below:
Hearty Fall Oatmeal Recipe (from Deceptively Delicious)
- 1 cup milk (non-dairy works too)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (can be cut down if desired)
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree or sweet potato puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats (quick oats not recommended)
- 2 tsp peanut butter
- dried fruit and nuts optional
- pure maple syrup optional
- In small pot, combine milk, sugar, pumpkin, vanilla & spice. Bring to boil and stir in oats. Reduce heat and simmer 2-3 minutes or until oatmeal is cooked to your liking. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter.
- Serve oatmeal and top with dried fruit and nuts. I like cranberries and pecans/walnuts. Drizzle with maple syrup and enjoy!
Fruit and Nut Quinoa Bowls
- 1/3 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries or other berries
- 3 tbsp walnuts or nuts of your choice
- 1 tbsp peanut butter or nut butter of your choice
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- milk of your choice
- sprinkle cinnamon
- Spoon quinoa in bowl. Top with chia seeds, berries and nuts.
- Add milk to your liking. Drizzle with peanut butter and maple syrup. Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!
Creamy Fruit n Yogurt Quinoa Bowls
- 1/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 pear
- 2 tbsp raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp pecans
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- pure maple syrup
- Add cooked quinoa to one side of a bowl. Add yogurt.
- Slice pear in thin slices and add to bowl beside yogurt and quinoa.
- Top with pumpkin seeds, nuts and cranberries.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and enjoy!